[NFBNJ] FW: NJ TRANSIT's Accessibility Forum

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Fri Jun 10 15:14:41 UTC 2022

*NJ TRANSIT 2022 ACCESSIBILITY FORUM*

***PLEASE NOTE: Due to a system error all registrations prior to June 3rd
have been lost. If you registered for the Forum prior to June 3, 2022,
please register again using the links below*** *

As part of our organization’s ongoing efforts to engage and expand
inclusion for our customers with disabilities, New Jersey Transit
Corporation (NJ TRANSIT) is excited to announce our first ever
Accessibility Forum.

During the Accessibility Forum, NJ TRANSIT will highlight our agency’s
recent innovative efforts related to accessibility across the organization.
Also, the Forum will offer members of the public the opportunity to make
comments, offer feedback and ask questions related to NJ TRANSIT’s
accessible services and the experiences of customers with disabilities
using NJ TRANSIT’s transportation services and facilities.

*This meeting will be held virtually, however, there will be limited
seating available in-person. *

The Forum will be held on: