[NFBNJ] Fwd: Surfing for Vision

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Tue Jun 21 16:56:59 UTC 2022

-------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michael Benson <michael at lovevision.org>
Date: Mon, Jun 20, 2022 at 8:42 PM
Subject: Surfing for Vision

The Visual Experience Foundation is excited to announce the registration is
now open for our 7th annual surfing event at Surfingforvision.org This
event will be held at the Great Lawn Beach in Long Branch NJ on Saturday
August 20th.

This year’s event will be dedicated to our great friend Joe Ruffalo who
passed away on May 3rd this year. Joe supported this event over the years
and in year one he was the oldest surfer to brave the waves to send a
message that every blind person could live the life they want.

Prior to surfing we will be holding a dedication ceremony and awarding the
Joseph J Ruffalo Lifetime Achievement Award. Details are on the
registration page @ surfingforvision.org

Register today and share with friends and family. This is a free event.

https://www.visualexperiencefoundation.org/surfer-registration

Sincerely,
Michael Benson
Founder

*Visual Experience Foundation*
Po Box 346 Spring Lake, NJ 07762
Tele:732-616-3304
Email : michael at lovevision.org
Web: www.visualexperiencefoundation.org <http://www.lovevision.org/>
Facebook/visualexperiencefoundation
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/visual-experience-foundation-takes-man-losing-vision-grand-29815832

Visual Experience foundation is a 501 (c) (3) non profit organization