[NFBNJ] Fwd: Blindwork job description

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Wed Jun 29 23:18:15 UTC 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------

From: Michael Benson<michaelb723 at gmail.com>

Subject: Re: Blindwork job description

BlindWork.org <http://blindwork.org/>

Executive Recruiter positions available

Are you a highly motivated, results-driven recruitment, visionary
interested in a career to become a senior recruiter that is looking for a
new challenge? We are currently looking for a motivated senior recruitesr
who wants to embark on a new career journey.

We are currently have an agreement with a diversity and inclusion executive
recruitment firm to hiring those that identify as low vision, visually
impaired, legally blind, and or blind. We are looking for fully trained
individuals that can utilize the computer, the internet, social media,
text, email, and have the right personality and phone skills to help drive
high caliber Diversity and Inclusion Recruitment for their clients in North
America.

The primary focus of the role will be to identify, attract and hire the
most talented professionals at a variety of levels across Diversity and
Inclusion.

We will support you with the recruitment tools & resources you need to do
this, and hope you will bring some ideas of your own, too… There is a full
six week training program that allows you to have the opportunity to earn
while you learn!

If you want to play a key role in achieving the hiring goals with proactive
recruitment across a fast moving, growing business unit, then this is the
role for you!

Your Day-To-Day:

 Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.

Partner with Business Development Leads and their clients to determine
staffing requirements.

Fulfill staffing orders.

Screen resumes.

Perform in-person and phone interviews with candidates.

Administer appropriate company assessments.

Perform reference and background checks.

Make recommendations to company hiring managers on issues related to
recruitment.

Coordinate interviews with the hiring managers.

Follow up on interview status.

Maintain relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure
staffing goals are achieved.

Communicate employer information during the screening process.

Stay current on the company’s organizational structure, personnel policy,
and federal and provincial laws regarding employment practices.

Serve as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry
associations.

Complete timely reports on employment activity.

Conduct exit interviews on terminated employees.

 We have an open order specifically for these Qualifications:

Individuals applying me identify as low vision, visually impaired, legally
blind, and or blind.

Self-starter, entrepreneur mindset

Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks;

Analytical and problem-solving skills;

What's in it for you?

This is a 100% Commission is the highest commission in the industry. Up to
100,000 in the first year.

“We are part of a network with over 40 offices within North America that
welcomes you to a relaxed yet professional atmosphere. Our supportive
leadership and dedicated staff share an inclusive work environment. Your
perks will include, unlimited earning potential. State-of-the-art training
to help you in your career blueprint to accomplish your financial goal.”

Interested candidates please contact: Michael Benson@ Michael at lovision.org

president at nfbnj.org
www.nfbnj.org
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238