[Nfbo-announce] Diabetes Division

Jerry Hathaway jerry.hathaway2 at frontier.com
Sun Sep 22 02:52:10 UTC 2013

    We would like to have a meeting of the Diabetes division on Friday at our state convention so we can finish getting the division up and running. We need to elect officers and decide and make goals for the division. I need to know what time would work best for us to meet on Friday afternoon. Please let me know your interest in the division and a time on the Friday afternoon of state convention will be best for us to meet. Please respond to my home E-mail: jerry.hathaway2 at frontier.com.

Jerry Hathaway, Chairman