[Nfbo-announce] Diabetes Division Conference Call

Jerry Hathaway jerry.hathaway2 at frontier.com
Tue Jan 14 22:19:46 UTC 2014

    We will be having a conference call to elect offices and decide on other issues to get the Diabetes Division started and running in Oregon. The conference call will be on Friday January 17th at 8:00 PM and the Conference Call in # is 712-432-1500 Participant Code: 128392. I am looking forward to meet you with the conference call so we can get the Oregon Diabetes Division started to help blind members in Oregon to be able to handle their diabetes and blindness.

Jerry Hathaway