[Nfbo-announce] Requests for Assistance to National Convention

President carla at mainstreetmontessori.org
Thu Jan 30 21:50:52 UTC 2014

Dear Members,

The 2014 National Convention will be held from July 1-6, in Orlando Florida.  This promises to be an eventful year, as our National President, Dr. Marc Maurer, has announced that he is stepping down.  There will be an election at this convention to name a new National President.

If you would like to receive financial assistance to attend the convention, please put a request in writing, that contains the following information:

Name
Contact info
Work you have done for the NFB on local, state, and/or National levels
Financial need
Anything else you think the committee reviewing the requests might like to know.

Please have requests in to me via email, mail, or delivered at the member's seminar no later than March 1, 2014.  You will be notified of the committees decision by the 5th of March.

Send requests to:
Email: president at nfb-oregon.org
Mail: 5005 Main Street
	Springfield, OR 97478