[Nfbo-announce] FW: Lynn-Benton Chapter Announcement

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 25 14:34:52 UTC 2014

From: Kristen Jocums [mailto:kjocums at icloud.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2014 6:20 AM
To: President
Subject: Lynn-Benton Chapter Announcement

We have a new Lynn-Benton Chapter of the NFB of Oregon!  Aconstitution was
adopted and oficers were elected last Saturday as follows:

President - Kristen Jocums

Vice President - Robert Jaquis

Treasurer - John Gardner

Secretary - Sally Utt

Our meetings will be held the 4th Saturday of every month.  Our next Chapter
meeting will be November 22, 2014 at 1 pm at the Corvallis Market of Choice
Community Room.

But don't wait that long to get to know us better!  Join us for the annual
State Convention to be held November 7-9 at the Ramada Inn near the airport
in Portland.  You may register at www.nfb- <http://www.nfb-oregon.org>
oregon.org.

See you soon!

Kristen Jocums

706-718-8055The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not
the characteristic that defines you or your future.

Every day we raise the  expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can
live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.