[Nfbo-linn-benton] Possible trips information

Kristen Jocums kjocums at icloud.com
Fri Aug 7 03:07:02 UTC 2015

Please submit any additional comments or votes about our options by 5 pm this Sunday, August 9.  We will make a decision by Monday night to allow enough time to make arrangements.  The trip will occur on Saturday August 22, time and details to be announced!

Kristen Jocums, JD

 <mailto:kjocums at icloud.com> kjocums at icloud.com

Peaceful Family Solutions, LLC

922 NW Circle Blvd. Suite 160