[Nfbo-linn-benton] Linn-Benton NFB Chapter Highlights

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 11 21:37:49 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone:

     I am copying Kristen's note to the list. This will test to make sure
everyone is now on the list.

Regards,

Robert

We had a great January Chapter meeting.  We gained a new member, set our
agenda for the next several months, and decided to start a list serve.

Check out the awesome topics for our Upcoming Chapter meetings:

  FAQs about independence and vision loss

February 28 at 1-3  pm, Market of Choice in Corvallis

Tech Corner   - Talking GPS systems for walking instructions

March 28 -  time and location TBA

BELL Camp Preview Day - Braille Enrichment through Learning and Literacy
(summer camp for kids who are blind or visually impaired)

April 25 - time and location TBA

If you haven't received an email from our list serve yet and you would like
to subscribe, ,please go to

and      fill out the form and select subscribe.

Alternatively, send an email to nfbo-linn-benton-request at nfbnet.org
<mailto:nfbo-linn-benton-request at nfbnet.org>   with the word subscribe in
the subject line. The body of the email should be empty.

See you on February 28th at 1!

Kristen Jocums

President, Linn-Benton Chapter

NFB of Oregon