[Nfbo-linn-benton] Linn-Benton NFB Chapter Highlights

Arona Rosegold rosegold58 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 20:49:04 UTC 2015

I got this
Arona
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Robert Jaquiss via Nfbo-linn-benton
  To: 'NFB of Oregon Linn-Benton Chapter List'
  Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 1:37 PM
  Subject: [Nfbo-linn-benton] Linn-Benton NFB Chapter Highlights

  Hello Everyone:

       I am copying Kristen's note to the list. This will test to make sure everyone is now on the list.

  Regards,

  Robert

  We had a great January Chapter meeting.  We gained a new member, set our agenda for the next several months, and decided to start a list serve.

  Check out the awesome topics for our Upcoming Chapter meetings:

    FAQs about independence and vision loss

  February 28 at 1-3  pm, Market of Choice in Corvallis

  Tech Corner   - Talking GPS systems for walking instructions

  March 28 -  time and location TBA

  BELL Camp Preview Day - Braille Enrichment through Learning and Literacy (summer camp for kids who are blind or visually impaired)

  April 25 - time and location TBA

  If you haven't received an email from our list serve yet and you would like to subscribe, ,please go to

  and      fill out the form and select subscribe.

  Alternatively, send an email to nfbo-linn-benton-request at nfbnet.org  with the word subscribe in the subject line. The body of the email should be empty.

  See you on February 28th at 1!

  Kristen Jocums

  President, Linn-Benton Chapter

  NFB of Oregon

  kjocums at icloud.com

  mobile 706-718-8055

  To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfbo-linn-benton:
  http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbo-linn-benton_nfbnet.org/rosegold58%40gmail.com