[Nfbo-linn-benton] FW: [Nfbo-announce] Member's Seminar

Kristen Jocums kjocums at icloud.com
Tue Feb 2 18:07:16 UTC 2016

Greetings,

It's time for our Spring Member's Seminar.  As we agreed to at convention,
the dates will be the 5th and 6th of March at the Hilton Garden in
Springfield/Eugene.

There will be a Board meeting at noon on Saturday the 5th over lunch.  All
other discussions and breakouts will begin at 2 PM and go through noon on
Sunday.

Room Rate:  $92 + tax (includes breakfast) Meal Package:  $45  (includes 2
lunches and dinner)

Hotel Reservations must be made through the state office.  Please email your
room reservation information to:
president at nfb-Oregon.org

or call 541-653-9153
Please let me know if you will be rooming with anyone else, and if you
intend to get the meal package.

If you have not paid your annual dues, you may do so at the seminar.

Please submit requests for National Convention Assistance no later than noon
on March 5th.  Your written request must include the following information:

How much funding you are requesting
What you have done for the NFB this past year Upcoming activities in which
you will be involved If there will be any special travel instructions (early
arrival or departure, flying in or out of a different airport, etc.)

I look forward to seeing you all at the Seminar.  We will be planning for
this year's NFB Bell Academy, goal setting, and developing committees to do
the work of the Federation in the coming months.

If you have any questions, please email or give me a call.

 Carla McQuillan
Executive Director
Main Street Montessori
President