[Nfbo-linn-benton] attending Members' Seminar?

Kristen Jocums kjocums at icloud.com
Mon Feb 15 14:10:40 UTC 2016

If you are interested in attending the Members' Seminar on March 5-6, please
contact me.  If you haven't seen the announcement recently, the State
Affiliate is sponsoring a Seminar in Eugene.  This is the time to get
involved in the planning of activities for the affiliate, getting to know
other members from around the state, and making a difference moving forward!
Please also let me know if you'd like to share transportation and /or hotel
reservations in order to save expenses.  There are scholarships available
for some of the costs.

Kristen Jocums

 <mailto:kjocums at icloud.com> kjocums at icloud.com