[Nfbo-linn-benton] attending Members' Seminar?

John Gardner john.gardner at viewplus.com
Mon Feb 15 16:10:09 UTC 2016

Hi Kristen, Carolyn and I are going down and could offer rides to as many as three people. I am just a bit confused about the schedule. Am I right that it starts at noon Saturday with a Board meeting and that the general meeting starts at 2:00? If you and your kids need a ride, we would be willing to go down by noon and do some shopping until 2:00.  But we will leave fairly quickly Sunday, because we have to go to a PEO function that starts at 1:00. Or is it 2:00 Sunday, not quite sure.

All's well.
John