[Nfbo-linn-benton] January 23 Chapter meeting

Kristen Jocums kjocums at icloud.com
Tue Jan 12 14:32:30 UTC 2016

Hello All!

Kick off the new year with the first meeting in our new meeting space - 1st
Alternative Co-op North store located at 2855 NW Grant St.  Please gather
near the entrance of the store for our first meeting.  The meeting space is
in the building behind the store, so we’ll make sure someone has the key
before trekking back to it.  Meeting is from 10-12 on Saturday the 23rd.  .
Many thanks to Arona Rosegold for arranging for this new location.

Agenda items:  Elections, fund raising, Dark Café and more!

See you then.

Kristen Jocums, President

Linn benton Chapter NFBO