[Nfbo-linn-benton] Chapter Highlights & survey

John Gardner john.gardner at viewplus.com
Sun Mar 27 22:30:00 UTC 2016

Hi Kristen, we invited Oregon Senator Sara Gelser to meet with us during the Fall. I suggest that we invite Representative Dan Rayfield to meet with us as well. Carolyn and I know Dan fairly well and would be happy to try and arrange a meeting.  We have several agenda items already on our plate that have been requested by National and that were discussed at the seminar last month. We could create a white paper to give to Dan before we have our meeting.

I hope we can plan more social events that are interesting to our young members. The visit to that Mill that was suggested by Robert was a great success.

John