[NFBO-Linn-benton] FW: [Chapter-presidents] Social Media group for Facebook

Kristen Jocums kjocums at icloud.com
Wed Feb 22 17:54:34 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I think the question is, who has the time and the inclination to guide the Face Book page?  It should be someone who is familiar with Face Book and will commit to managing it long term.  Does anyone have these skills and inclination, because I am not a Face book user.

Kristen Jocums, JD

kjocums at icloud.com

Peaceful Family Solutions, LLC

mobile 706-718-8055