[Nfbo-linn-benton] Getting to know other parents and little ones

John Gardner john.gardner at viewplus.com
Tue Jan 3 07:03:18 UTC 2017

Hi Kirsty. We would love to have you join our chapter. I really encourage you to come and participate in our Dark Café event we are having at the end of the month. I attach the brochure - which is screen reader accessible.

I'm sorry that none of us can offer much help in locating visually disabled babies in the area. We know of some in Portland and would be happy to arrange an intro.

Be well.

John