[NFBO-Linn-benton] [Nfbo-linn-benton] Getting to know other parents and little ones

Sue Webb suew at samhealth.org
Tue Jan 3 17:51:12 UTC 2017

Hi Kirsty, My name is Sue Webb, I am the mother of an 18 y/o son with glaucoma who has very little vision.  I do know of a family in Corvallis that has a 2 year old little boy who is blind and would be happy to put you in touch with her.  They are a very kind and welcoming family.  My phone number is 541-908-3461 and my email is suek at samhealth.org if you would like to contact me with a phone and email I will forward it on to this family.