[NFBO-Linn-benton] ticket sales

Kristen Jocums kjocums at icloud.com
Thu Jan 5 21:03:26 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

We're getting almost daily action on ticket sales since the beginning of the
new year.  But, with just 23 days to go, we need to ramp up the sales!
Please post the attached flyers to any list serves that allow such postings.
If you don't know if an organization allows the posting, ask first!  Also,
distribute flyers to people with whom you do business.  They are prime
contacts for this.  They know the value of networking and supporting other
group endeavors!

Thanks a bunch for all your efforts!

Kristen Jocums, JD

 <mailto:kjocums at icloud.com> kjocums at icloud.com