[NFBO-Linn-benton] volunteer emails

Lynne Brown lynnebrown at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 19:07:00 UTC 2018

Hi Kristen,
I added the NFBO Linn-Benton members (those that had names associated with the email addresses) to the MailChimp list.  We now have 33 email addresses in our database ready for the Save the Date email.  Do you want me to draft the save the date in MailChimp?  Do you have a graphic you’d like added to the email that you can send me?

-Lynne