[NFBO-Linn-benton] Chapter meeting reminder and agenda

Kristen Jocums kjocums at icloud.com
Thu Aug 16 04:47:00 UTC 2018

Hello All,

Looking forward to seeing you at the Chapter meeting on Monday, August 20 at
6 pm.  We will meet at The New Morning Bakery.  Our agenda will include:

Accessibility issues at OSU

State Convention

NFB t shirt orders - $15 or $20 depending on style

Dark Café planning

See you soon!

Kristen Jocums, J.D.

Mediator and Parent Coordinator