[NFBO-Linn-benton] Follow-up from meeting - LB Chapter Holiday Party; other possible meeting locations

natalieccharbonneau at gmail.com natalieccharbonneau at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 05:22:20 UTC 2019

Jan 12 works for Alex and me.

As for meeting spaces, our HOA has meeting rooms we can reserve, here's a
description of the options:

The Large Space (capacity 70 persons) contains a kitchen with a
cook-top/oven, refrigerator/freezer and a dishwasher.  Cleaning supplies are
provided; users provide dishes and kitchenware.  The furnished and carpeted
living/dining room has a gas fireplace, table and benches for 6 and
furniture that accommodates an additional 14.  Stored in the closets are 3
round and 2 rectangular folding tables, some table cloths and 24 stackable
chairs.

The Small Spaces (capacity 20) There are three rooms adjacent to our WLOA
Office.  One seats six persons and includes a fireplace and soft
furnishings.  Two other carpeted rooms include a small child's play area and
a room suited to meetings, study, or games for 4 to 6 persons at it's round
table.

Did a quick look at OSU spaces, but looks like they'd charge.

Sincerely,

Natalie