[NFBO-Linn-benton] FW: Vaccination appointments available!

kjocums at icloud.com kjocums at icloud.com
Mon Mar 22 20:56:23 UTC 2021

From: allison hobgood <corvallisdisabilityjustice at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2021 10:36 AM
To: Abby Mulcahy <amulcah at gmail.com>; allison hobgood <corvallisdisabilityjustice at gmail.com>
Subject: Vaccination appointments available!

Disability Equity Center Friends,

Please see this note about vaccine availability via our community partner, Cornerstone Associates. Call Misha TODAY if you would like to schedule a vaccine appointment for yourself or someone else who qualifies, and please spread the word in your networks!

Happy Monday,

Cornerstone Associates has been allocated 50 COVID-19 vaccination appointment time spots.  It will be the Pfizer vaccine given at Reser Stadium this Friday, March 26th, at 11:45am – 12pm.

If you, or someone you know, is still looking for a vaccination appointment, and is either in Phase 1a, or Phase 1b groups 1 – 6 (see below for the newly expanded eligibility guidelines), please have them get in touch with me, Misha.  This email works, mmarie at cornerstoneassoc.org <mailto:mmarie at cornerstoneassoc.org> , or my cell, (541) 740-8297.

I just need someone’s legal first and last name, date of birth, phone number, and/or email.  No proof of eligibility is required, no insurance is required, no other personal information is needed.

We have to fill our allocation by the end of the day today or the spots will go to other groups.

Thank you for passing this on to others who may be interested!

Best,

Misha

mmarie at cornerstoneassoc.org <mailto:mmarie at cornerstoneassoc.org>

(541) 740 - 8297

Benton County is now officially open to Phase 1b, group 6.

Please see the attached OHA eligibility guidance attached and details for Phase 1b, group 6 below.

*	Adults 45–64 with one or more underlying health conditions with increased risk*
*	Migrant and seasonal farm workers
*	Seafood and agricultural workers
*	Food processing workers
*	People living in low-income senior housing, senior congregate and independent living
*	Individuals experiencing houselessness (sheltered and unsheltered)
*	People currently displaced by wildfires
*	Wildland firefighters
*	Pregnant people 16 and older

* Underlying health conditions with increased risk as defined by the CDC

*	Cancer
*	Chronic kidney disease
*	COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
*	Down Syndrome
*	Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies
*	Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system) from solid organ transplant or HIV
*	Obesity (BMI greater than or equal to 30 kg/m2)
*	Pregnancy
*	Sickle cell disease
*	Type 2 diabetes mellitus

The county is asking for individuals to self-attest that they are in a specific eligibility group. They are not asking individuals for proof.