[NFBO-Linn-benton] FW: hiring an Executive Director for Disability Equity Center!

kjocums at icloud.com kjocums at icloud.com
Thu Mar 25 19:57:57 UTC 2021

From: allison hobgood <corvallisdisabilityjustice at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2021 10:41 AM
To: Abby Mulcahy <amulcah at gmail.com>; allison hobgood <corvallisdisabilityjustice at gmail.com>
Subject: hiring an Executive Director for Disability Equity Center!

Hello, Friends!

We’re ready to hire an Executive Director to grow and manage the day-to-day operations of DEC. The Executive Director will oversee staffing and operations, community relations, and financial responsibilities. The Executive Director will report directly to the Board of Directors.

Does this sound like a good fit for you or someone you love? Curious to know more? If so, detailed information and everything you need to apply is attached here and can be found below. We’re accepting applications on a rolling basis. Contact Abby Mulcahy directly with any questions:

 <mailto:amulcah at gmail.com> amulcah at gmail.com

Please spread the word about DEC and this unique opportunity: Disability Equity Center is an inclusive cultural and pride center for people living with disabilities in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, as well as their family and friends. DEC aids navigation of resources and systems by making connections, bridging gaps, and creating partnerships with local and national disability support services. DEC offers community education and outreach, and confronts ableism and social misperceptions about people with disabilities.

Check out the website we are currently building! Disability Equity Center – Advancing equity for disabled people in Corvallis, Oregon and the Willamette Valley. <https://www.disabilityequitycenter.org/>

Thanks for your help in finding the right person to help lead our community and build an exciting, sustainable future!

Peace,

Abby, Allison, and the DEC Board