[NFBO-Springfield] FW: [Ohio-Talk] I am a Federationist

dgventure915 at gmail.com dgventure915 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 19:50:21 UTC 2021

Dear friends,

This article appeared in a recent Braille Monitor, our NFB flagship
publication. I thought it might evoke some discussion at our September or
October chapter meeting. I also received a link to a New York Times podcast
from Hans Wagner. I have saved the link and can play it at a chapter
meeting. He would like to discuss the podcast as well. If not September,
please reread and save the forwarded article and the idea of the podcast for
our October meeting.

Thank you,

Debbie