[NFBO-Springfield] See attached NFBO Gavel questionnaire

dgventure915 at gmail.com dgventure915 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 20:33:16 UTC 2021

Dear friends,

The attached questionnaire will be our primary focus at our September 18
chapter meeting. Eric has graciously volunteered to write our 2021 version
which is due to the gavel awards committee by October 1. So our meeting date
and discussion does not give him much time to complete the report.

The purpose of the report is to give account of the various NFBO chapters
and divisions to the state affiliate. I forwarded our 2019 submission to
Eric since I did not submit a 2020 gavel report for 2020. When we do not
submit a completed report to the awards committee, the president or designee
submits a narrative of the activities for the past year to President Payne.
Narratives do not go to the awards committee. Our gavel year runs from
October 1 through September 30. From now on, I would like to update gavel
information from each chapter member throughout the year, not merely at the
meeting or two before the due date.

So please pay particular attention to questions 1-4, 7 and 8 to contribute
your involvement for and with the goals of the Federation. Crystal, thanks
for the information for all parts of question 6. I hope to meet in person on
Saturday, September 18, at 10:00 AM, though I will send an email soon that
will tell where we will meet. Dan is still helping me to work out that
detail.

Debbie