[NFBO-Springfield] Springfield Chapter Meeting

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 14:01:47 UTC 2021

As many of you may know by now, the NFB of Ohio's Board of Directors
Meeting, Job Seminar, and Columbus Legislative Seminar in Columbus next
week has been cancelled due to COVID-19 concerns. The NFBO's Board of
Directors meeting has been moved to Saturday, September 18, 2021, at 10
A.M. via Zoom.

As you know, this our Chapter meeting is scheduled for the same time.
President Baker has decided that we should move the Chapter meeting due to
the NFBO Board meeting. In addition, President Baker has also decided that
due to the current risk of COVID, the Chapter should go back to meeting
virtually via Zoom until it is safer for in-person meetings.

So, the September 2021 NFB of Springfield Chapter meeting will be held
Saturday, September 25, 2021, at  10 A.M. We will meet via Zoom. I will
send out a link to the Zoom meeting next week as we get closer to the
meeting.

Please let me or President Baker know if you have any questions regarding
this issue, and please be safe.

Todd Elzey, Secretary
NFB of Ohio Springfield Chapter