[NFBO-Springfield] March NFB of Ohio Springfield Chapter Meeting

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 15:43:50 UTC 2022

Tomorrow the NFB of Ohio Springfield Chapter will hold its March 2022
monthly meeting. For the first time since the COVID lockdown was put in
place, we will be returning to an in-person meeting. We will meet in the
Gaier Room at the Main Calrk County Library in Springfield. The library is
located at 201 Fountain Avenue, Springfield, OH 45506. The meeting will
begin promptly at 10:00 A.M. as we will need to be out of the room by Noon
to accommodate the next group.  Here is the Agenda:

1.  Treasurer's Report

2.  Secretary's Report
3.  Update from the Ohio Library for the Blind and Print Disabled (OLBPD)
by Ken Redd.
4.  Pilot Dogs Inc.'s request for signatures from Steve Hoit
5.  Progress update regarding discussion with Clark County prosecutor and
local law enforcement regarding enforcement of guide dog user access law
enforcement.

6.   Hans Wagner, book recommendations and/or news from Wednesday's NFB of
Ohio membership meeting.

7.  Discuss scheduling a visit to the Hartman Rock Garden

8.  Scheduling of April meeting (Easter Saturday, or change?)

Todd Elzey, Secretary
NFB of Ohio Springfield Chapter