[NFBofAlaska] It's a Virtual Holiday party sponsored by the NFB of Alaska

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 05:43:30 UTC 2020

Greetings Alaska NFB Family and Friends,

This Holiday Season is far-different than any we've experienced in the past.
Typically, the Anchorage Chapter of the NFB of Alaska has had a crazy fun
Holiday party and though we are missing that, we

will not allow it to keep us from doing something as a group, getting
together virtually, of course-

DATE AND TIME:

*       Saturday, December 12 1:00 PM.

*       Virtual Christmas Party

Details will be coming on Thursday so be on the lookout for yet another
email! It is recommended that you bring something to share, a memorable
Holiday experience, a description of a holiday food or meal, a talent,
musical, reading; the choice is up to you.

See you soon and don't forget to be watching for more details!

Oh yes, there will be an audio described movie!

Warmly,

Bonnie

Bonnie Lucas

President

National Federation of the Blind of Alaska

907-301-6808

 <mailto:nfbofalaska at gmail.com> nfbofalaska at gmail.com

 <mailto:nfbofalaska at gmail.com> nfbalaska.org

blindness is not what holds you back.