[NFBofAlaska] Alaska Center for the Blind Support Group Tomorrow

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 06:50:02 UTC 2020

Wednesday December 9 at 1:00 PM.

 Holiday movies, have you given up on watching them because you can no
longer see what's going on? Come "watch" a movie with us and bring this
simple pleasure back into your life.

Join by clicking this link or dialing the phone number below. If you have a
smart phone you may click the link below the words: One tap mobile. If you
are asked for a password, it is 1111#.

To join with a computer, click this link.

<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86818066187?pwd=b2YxQS9YZHAwaHNaS3ZGK0svWktEdz09>

Or call this number with one tap or dial the phone number and then the code:

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,86818066187#,,,,,,0#,,1111#

Bonnie Lucas

President

National Federation of the Blind of Alaska

907-301-6808

 <mailto:nfbofalaska at gmail.com> nfbofalaska at gmail.com

 <mailto:nfbofalaska at gmail.com> nfbalaska.org

blindness is not what holds you back.