[NFBofAlaska] Reminder of Alaska Center for the Blind support Group

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 02:56:22 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

Living Well With Vision Loss

Join us the first three Wednesdays of the month at 1:00pm as we discuss
topics related to living independently, and living well!

Join by phone:

1.             Call this number:

1-346-248-7799

2.             When prompted, enter meeting ID:

868 1806 6187#

3.             When asked for a member ID, press #

4.             When it asks for a password, enter:

1111#

Join online:

1. Go to www.zoom.com <http://www.zoom.com%3chttp:/www.zoom.com>
<http://www.zoom.com>

2. Click on "Join a Meeting" at the top of

      the screen

3. Enter the Meeting ID: 868 1806 6187

Joining by smartphone or computer:

Click on this link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86818066187?pwd=ckhhZ3U3WjJxWlgvUTNZT2VJRjlRQT09

Bonnie Lucas, MS, CVRT, MSW

Braille and Technology Instructor, VISA Coordinator Equipping Alaskans for
Success Alaska Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired

3903 Taft Drive

Anchorage, Alaska  99517

Phone: (907) 248-7770    Direct: (907) 771-4306

www.alaskabvi.org <http://www.alaskabvi.org>
www.facebook.com/alaskabvi <http://www.facebook.com/alaskabvi>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D38583.D76D9790]

The Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Call or visit our website
to learn more about how our work transforms lives.

This message contains information that may be confidential or privileged. If
you are not the intended recipient, copying or distribution of any of its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, kindly
contact the send

Bonnie Lucas

President

National Federation of the Blind of Alaska

907-301-6808

 <mailto:nfbofalaska at gmail.com> nfbofalaska at gmail.com

 <mailto:nfbofalaska at gmail.com> nfbalaska.org

blindness is not what holds you back.