[NFBofAlaska] Information regarding 2020 board elections for the NFB of Alaska

Kristine MD Bradley kristinemdbradley907 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 14:40:19 UTC 2020

Also Walmart has a discount prescription program you need to call your local Walmart and see with that is for people on SSDI, regular Social Security or who are just struggling right now.
Also the American diabetes Association is not open to the public but if you call there they have some assistant programs also. There is also anchorage neighborhood help you also get a discount to pharmacy and doctor visits on a sliding fee basis. Also I am going walking today from noon to two if you want to let anybody know or if anybody would like to join me I hope this helps and as I gather information I will let you know some more thank you Christine

Sent from my iPad