[NFBofAlaska] FW: Demo for using the computer to vote in Alaska

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 04:44:44 UTC 2020

Friends,

Here is a link to a sample online ballot that you may fill out and print. When you open the ballot link, you will want to use the RAVBM  voter and the password or access code for that is: 10681067253.

Here is the link to the page:

Website: https://loadtest.intvoting.com/510a_training3/Default.aspx

I encourage as many as possible to try it out as we would like to make sure that the division of Elections knows that we have tried it and that it works. The next step will be to help them understand that having an addressed envelope sent to each person will be as important as having the accessible ballot.

I did it and it was very easy to do. If you have questions, let me know.

Bonnie