[NFBofAlaska] FW: Demo for using the computer to vote in Alaska

Brian Blair brian at polarblairs.org
Fri Oct 16 07:06:43 UTC 2020

Hi,

I did it and I found it extremely easy to do. It was much easier than
using the voting machine at the polling place. The only problem I found
is that when I hit the download button to download my ballot I didn't
get any notification that the download had happened. So I did it four
times. Then I checked the downloads folder in Firefox and found I had
four completed ballots! So would be nice if the page would notify that
the download was successful, and or give an option of where to save the
download.

Brian

Brian & Laurie Blair

PO Box 303