[NFBofAlaska] FW: Demo for using the computer to vote in Alaska

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 15:50:13 UTC 2020

Hi Brian,

Yes, it doesn’t say anything but personally I noticed that when I download anything it doesn’t say when it’s done. It may be the default with either JAWS or Microsoft but I do remember the days when it always said. Could also be the size of the download that determines whether you get information about it. I do know that it happens fast. Anyway, you could ask for an online ballot to be delivered to your email where you would receive the access code. Actually, that would be cool because then you would have done it both ways. I am going to call them today and mention my thoughts about the envelope. You’ll here from me later today, but, would you be available Sunday afternoon to talk about the technical logistics with Michael for the convention? I’m inviting Nate and Tony Gebhard, who lived here for a short while and hopes to move back within the next year. He is doing some computer training for the Center. A couple other also, like Candy will be invited.

Thanks for your support!

Bonnie

Bonnie Lucas

President

National Federation of the Blind of Alaska

907-301-6808

nfbofalaska at gmail.com <mailto:nfbofalaska at gmail.com>

nfbalaska.org <mailto:nfbofalaska at gmail.com>