[NFBofAlaska] FW: Support group topics for September

Kristine MD Bradley kristinemdbradley907 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 17:03:35 UTC 2020

Good morning Miss Bonnie
I wanted to let you know, that I am changing the mall from University Center to the Sears mall.
The bathrooms are not open at the University Center and it is very dead in there so I have chosen the Sears mall as a better outlet for my walking on Monday and Fridays. I also wanted to let people know that Anchorridesmain‘s now doing grocery pick up for people also they need to call to find out how they can do that. Also I wanted to let people know that if you called 211 there are a bunch of services available from help with prescriptions to rental help to all kinds of help. If you have any more questions about that feel free to call me or Team

Sent from my iPhone