[NFBofAlaska] One more day, very important

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Sun May 30 19:41:45 UTC 2021

HHello Everyone,

There is just one more day to register for the 2021 National Convention of
the National Federation of the Blind. There are a number of advantages to
registering.

*	You are eligible to have your name in the hat for door prize
drawings. (Someone's name from Alaska was drawn last year!)
*	Money is given away
*	There has been some hints of a very significant door prize
*	Most importantly, there will be elections and resolutions the entire
convention will be voting on. You may realize as you participate that you
want to cast a ballot. (Resolutions can be very important).

Don't worry if you have not officially joined the NFB ; we can take care of
that during this next month.

Whatever you have heard about the NFB, attending the Everywhere and Anywhere
virtual convention is well worth your time!

Bonnie Lucas
President
National Federation of the Blind of Alaska
Cell: 907-301-6808

Email: lucas.bonnie at gmail.com <mailto:lucas.bonnie at gmail.com>

Web: alaskanfb.org <https://alaskanfb.org/>
blindness is not what holds you back.