[NFBofAlaska] Reminder to register for NFB of Alaska Convention, Please read for information

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 04:31:49 UTC 2021

Annual Convention

October 15-16, 2021

Register for the Convention online at the following link (or paste into
browser bar)

 <https://alaskanfb.org/2021-alaska-state-convention/>
https://alaskanfb.org/2021-alaska-state-convention/

All proceedings will be available through the Zoom platform at the following
link.

Join Zoom Meeting

<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88266900193?pwd=RHlaamc0bHJpS29tLzdpb2tDcWMyZz09>
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88266900193?pwd=RHlaamc0bHJpS29tLzdpb2tDcWMyZz09

Meeting ID: 882 6690 0193

Passcode: 504018

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,88266900193# US (Tacoma)

The Convention begins Friday, October 15th, at 1 PM. The first session on
Saturday, October 16th begins at 9 AM.

Come learn about:

*	Positive philosophy of blindness and capabilities of the blind and
low vision to live their dreams.
*	Technology allowing blind and low vision to participate fully in
life and work.
*	Meet this year's honored guest:  Terri Rupp, National Federation of
the Blind Board Member, and current NFB Affiliate President of Nevada.

For further information please contact:

Bonnie Lucas

President NFB of Alaska

907-301-6808

 <mailto:lucas.bonnie at gmail.com> lucas.bonnie at gmail.com

characteristic that defines you or your future.  Participate the convention
to find out how you can make sure that blindness does not hold you back.

Bonnie Lucas
President
National Federation of the Blind of Alaska
Cell: 907-301-6808

Email: lucas.bonnie at gmail.com <mailto:lucas.bonnie at gmail.com>

Web: alaskanfb.org <https://alaskanfb.org/>
blindness is not what holds you back.