[NFBofAlaska] FW: A worthwhile seminar for both clients and Staff!

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 01:22:05 UTC 2021

Hello,

Please share widely. This seminar comes from the Research Center on
blindness and low vision at Mississippi State University.

  Upcoming Webinar

 When: Wednesday, October 13, 2021

 What time: 1:00 PM CST

 Title: Navigating the VR System: Services are Better When We Work

  Together Webinar description For people with blindness or low vision

  who are receiving VR services or are considering applying, it is important
to understand how the process works. In this webinar, the role of the
rehabilitation team will be discussed with a primary focus on the consumer
and rehabilitation counselor relationship. This webinar will include a panel
of past VR consumers who are gainfully employed and practicing VR
counselors.

 For more information and to register, visit the webinars and podcast page.
https://www.ntac.blind.msstate.edu/consumers/webinars-podcasts

  Cantrice Moffitt

Bonnie Lucas, MS, CVRT, MSW
Older Blind Coordinator, Braille and Technology Instructor Equipping
Alaskans for Success Alaska Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
3903 Taft Drive
Anchorage, Alaska  99517
Phone: (907) 248-7770    Direct: (907) 771-4306
www.alaskabvi.org       www.facebook.com/alaskabvi

[PCG-EmailIcon (1)]

The Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Call or visit our website
to learn more about how our work transforms lives.
This message contains information that may be confidential or privileged. If
you are not the intended recipient, copying or distribution of any of its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, kindly
contact the sender