[NFBofAlaska] FW: Goalball in Anchorage

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 21:13:21 UTC 2021

From: Jeff Dick <jeff at challengealaska.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2021 1:53 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Goalball in Anchorage

Good afternoon.

I wanted to make you aware that Challenge Alaska will host another three-week skills development clinic featuring goalball. It is open to all ages and levels of experience. Pre-registration is required.

Dates for the clinic are Wednesday evenings, November 3, 10, & 17, 2021 from 7:15 pm - 8:45 pm at Spenard Recreation Center. Special admission rates for people with disabilities - $3 per adult and $1 per child under 18 years old.

We will spend time on the floor becoming comfortable with the ball, learning about orientation in relation to the court, efficient movement, defensive techniques, offensive play and injury prevention techniques.

Pre-registration is required. Please visit this link to register (requires either logging into or creating an account with SportsEngine). There is no cost for the clinic. This is a three-part clinic that is progressive and progressions covered each week will build on the previous week's skills. Please make every effort to arrive on time or early as we'll start as soon as the court is set to maximize our precious gym time.

Please share freely and contact me with any questions. You can scan the QR code below to go directly to the SportsEngine registration page for this clinic. Thank you and stay well.

--

Jeff Dick, CTRS
Challenge Alaska

(907) 344-7270 office