[NFBofAlaska] FW: Reminder for Support group on Wednesday October 20 1:00 PM

Kristine MD Bradley kristinemdbradley907 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 17:11:24 UTC 2021

Good morning Bonnie
Thank you thank you thank you, so much for Friday and Saturday. It was so great to be a part of that. To hear all the stories that everybody had to share and that we are all going through the same thing. I am going to try to join you today at one, even though I am at my training program, they said I could I just need to mute myself so you don’t hear what’s going on around me and I don’t interrupt anything. Again thank you thank you for all that you do and all your hard work and what you put together for us.

Sent from my iPhone