[NFBofAlaska] Very Important for goal ball players in Anchorage!

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 02:05:05 UTC 2021

Goalball in Anchorage

Challenge Alaska will host another three-week skills development clinic
featuring goalball. It is  open to all ages and levels of experience. Dates
for the clinic are Wednesday evenings, November 3,  10, & 17, 2021 from 7:15
pm  8:45 pm at Spenard Recreation Center. Special admission rates for
people with disabilities  $3 per adult and $1 per child under 18 years old.

We will spend time on the floor becoming comfortable with the ball, learning
about orientation in  relation to the court, efficient movement, defensive
techniques, offensive play and injury  prevention techniques.

Pre-registration is required. There is no cost for the clinic. This is a
three-part clinic that is  progressive and progressions covered each week
will build on the previous weeks skills. Please  make every effort to
arrive on time or early as well start as soon as the court is set to
maximize  our precious gym time. Contact Jeff Dick with Challenge Alaska for
any questions at (907) 344-7270  office or (907) 244-2269 cell Click here to
pre-register (Required)

https://challengealaska.sportngin.com/register/form/242229886

Bonnie Lucas
President
National Federation of the Blind of Alaska
Cell: 907-301-6808

Email: lucas.bonnie at gmail.com <mailto:lucas.bonnie at gmail.com>

Web: alaskanfb.org <https://alaskanfb.org/>
blindness is not what holds you back.