[NFBofAlaska] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Get paid for your participation in a science simulation study

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 04:34:54 UTC 2021

Bonnie Lucas

From: NFBNet-Members-List <nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of National Federation of the Blind via NFBNet-Members-List
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2021 12:00 PM
To: NFB Members Listserv <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Get paid for your participation in a science simulation study

  <https://nfb.org/images/nfb/images/images/top-blue-bar.jpg>

  <https://nfb.org/images/nfb/images/images/nfb-logo-for-email-template.jpg>

Blind and Low vision Individuals needed for Science Simulation Study

The National Federation of the Blind is searching for blind and low vision individuals to participate in 30-minutes of remote accessibility user testing of a science simulation.

A $20.00 Amazon eGift card will be provided as compensation.

If you meet the following criteria and are interested in participating, please email me.

1. You have access to a computer.

2. You are 18-23 years old and are blind or low vision.

3. You are an undergraduate college/university student enrolled in science courses OR have some basic science knowledge/background.

4. You have experience and are comfortable using screen reading software.

5. You have experience and are comfortable completing online surveys via Survey Monkey.

If interested, please reply to sdubnow at nfb.org <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22944&qid=5958433>  with the subject line "Science simulation BUILD project" and the following information:

Full Name:
Main Email Address:
Main Phone Number:
Age:
Sex:

Whether you read using: ( ) Braille ( ) Large Print ( ) Audio

Please be sure to answer all of the above questions or we will not be able to consider you for this project.

Thank you!

About BUILD

The Blind Users Innovating and Leading Design (BUILD) program <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22281&qid=>  is a National Federation of the Blind database of blind users to test and evaluate the accessibility of products and services. Some of these projects offer compensation, premiums like gift cards, or product discounts. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. Thank you for your commitment.

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22945&qid=5958433>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22946&qid=5958433>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22947&qid=5958433>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22948&qid=5958433>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22949&qid=5958433>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22950&qid=5958433>

National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230 | 410-659-9314

200 East Wells St.
Baltimore, 21230
United States

..