[NFBofAlaska] Support Groups for January 2022 from the Alaska Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 05:59:51 UTC 2022

BRR! Please stay warm! This has been one of the coldest winters I can
remember since moving to Alaska in 2010. Yes, I've now been here 11 years
and I never would have guessed as a child growing up in the desert in
California on the border of Arizona, that I would live in such a beautiful
and cold place! So, we continue in this new year bringing you support groups
that you are cordially invited and urged to attend. We understand the
challenges you experience as you navigate new ways of doing things with
vision loss or blindness. We are here for you!

Support Groups for January:

*      1/12/2022 1:00, Vision loss and blindness, emotional and physical
adjustment, please invite your family members

*      1/19/2022 1:00, Low vision devices: many devices depending on vision
loss and task to perform

*      1/16/2022 1:00, It's winter.. Let's cook soup. Share your ideas and
get some new ones

Join by phone:

1.	Call this number:

1-346-248-7799

2.	When prompted, enter meeting ID:

868 1806 6187#

3.	When it asks for a participant ID, just hit #
4.	When it asks for a password, enter:

1111#

Join on a computer or smart phone:

Join Zoom Meeting

*
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86818066187?pwd=b2YxQS9YZHAwaHNaS3ZGK0svWktEdz09

Meeting ID: 868 1806 6187

Passcode: 1111

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,86818066187#,,,,*1111#

Finally, if you would like to have the "one tap mobile" number mentioned
above, as a contact, you may call 907-771-4306. Be sure to leave a message
if Bonnie does not answer.

Talk soon!

Bonnie Lucas, MS, CVRT, MSW

Older Blind Coordinator, Braille and Technology Instructor

Bonnie Lucas
President
National Federation of the Blind of Alaska
Cell: 907-301-6808

Email: lucas.bonnie at gmail.com <mailto:lucas.bonnie at gmail.com>

Web: alaskanfb.org <https://alaskanfb.org/>
blindness is not what holds you back.