[NFBofAlaska] FW: Alaska Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired Support Group March 30 at 1:00, Reminder!!

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 01:40:18 UTC 2022

(please,  share with others who may benefit from this support group meeting.)

Greetings

This Wednesday we will be discussing caring for our sweet, and maybe not so sweet, pets! 😁 Do you have a cat, bird, fish, dog, or perhaps a hedgehog? You should already know what your pet needs and the kind of things you can or cannot do with your pet. However, as someone who may have lost significant eyesight, you may be having difficulties with feeding, finding, cleaning up messes, Etc. Come join us to talk about ideas that can help you feel like can still take care of the animal who has been bringing you so much joy in the past. Here’s the link and phone number. Remember, if you have questions about connecting, don’t hesitate to call Bonnie at 907-771-4306. Talk really soon!

Alaska Center is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Alaska Center For the Blind and Visually Impaired, Living Well With Vision Loss

Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86818066187?pwd=b2YxQS9YZHAwaHNaS3ZGK0svWktEdz09

Meeting ID: 868 1806 6187

Passcode: 1111

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,86818066187#,,,,*1111# US (Houston)

+16699006833,,86818066187#,,,,*1111# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

Meeting ID: 868 1806 6187

Passcode: 1111

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kNrzU2cJu

Join by Skype for Business

https://us02web.zoom.us/skype/86818066187

Bonnie Lucas, MS, CVRT, MSW

Older Blind Coordinator, Braille and Technology Instructor

Equipping Alaskans for Success

Alaska Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired

3903 Taft Drive

Anchorage, Alaska  99517

Phone: (907) 248-7770    Direct: (907) 771-4306

www.alaskabvi.org       www.facebook.com/alaskabvi

The Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Call or visit our website to learn more about how our work transforms lives.

This message contains information that may be confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, copying or distribution of any of its contents is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, kindly contact the sender