[Nfbofnc] Kindly help me to find my friend in NC.

julius braimah julius.vision at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 16:53:16 UTC 2009

Hi Friends,

I would be very much happy if you all could help me to find my
Penfriend called Labesia S. Currie in North Carolina.
I met this friend while I was studying at Overbrook school for the
blind International Program PA. We have been communicating on phone
for all this period of our friendship.
I lost her phone number, so I could not communicate with her any more.
In view of this, I would appreciate it very much if all of you
residing in North Carolina could help me to find this friend called
Labesia S. Currie.
She is a visually impaired lady, living in NC. She could be studying
in the university or should be working by now.
If you are able to find her, please give her my contact address/number
or send me her contact address/number.
My Tel. 0091-9633-555397
Thank you very much for your usual cooperation. I would be looking
forward to hearing from you.

--
<Julius Kwasi Braimah>
<Adaptive Computer Instructor>