[Nfbofnc] urgent action needed or looking for a needle in a haystack

Lusi98 Lusi98 at nc.rr.com
Fri Jun 26 16:05:41 UTC 2009

Happy Friday all,

We are getting down to the crunch and this is the first of a number of e-mails that you will receive from me today. I am looking for any blind people with connections to Dare County. Representative mark Basnite is from that county. He is a big, powerful chair. He owns a restaurant in that area. On weekends he goes to his restaurant and pours tea for people. If you or a friend or relative could show up  at this restaurant, he would sit and talk with you about your issue--keeping GMS open. If you know of anyone who is there and is willing to do this for us, please let me know. I'm attaching our Governor Morehead Position Paper for you to look at again.

Thanks again for your great work.

Lusi Radford
Co-Chair  National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
President: Wake Federation of the Blind