[Nfbofnc] keeping Newsline

Lusi98 Lusi98 at nc.rr.com
Fri Jun 26 16:42:26 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I have already written some of you whom I know are strong Newsline users. However since I don't know everyone I'm putting this out for everyone also. We need to keep pushing the big chairs to keep Newsline--Accessible Electronic Information Service for the Blind and Disabled in the state budget. Attached is the big chairs list plus our position paper on Newsline. Please call and e-mail these chairs. Remember to use the magic words Accessible Electronic Information Service for the Blind and Disabled.

Thanks for all of your great work.

Lusi Radford
Co-Chair: NFB of NC Legislative Committee
President WFB