[Nfbofnc] another push to keep GMS open

Lusi98 Lusi98 at nc.rr.com
Fri Jun 26 17:09:34 UTC 2009

Hi once again, all,

Yesterday I sent out specific assignments for people to contact representatives and senators on the big chairs list if you live in their districts. Now I am sending this list out once again. Please e-mail and call these Legislators one more time. If you live in their individual district, call their local number or drop by to see them when possible.

Attached you will find the big chairs list and our position on GovernorMmorehead. Let these folks know that we want our school to be kept open.

All of your persistence is paying off. Thanks for the great job you're doing!!

Lusi Radford
Co-Chair: NFB of Nc Legislative Committee
President: WFB