[Nfbofnc] Fw: Our 12th Internet Broadcast!

gerald moreno sr gmoreno001 at carolina.rr.com
Wed Mar 18 19:10:07 UTC 2009

FYI
----- Original Message -----
From: Jane Degenshein
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 1:52 PM
Subject: Our 12th Internet Broadcast!

Hello Everyone,
Just a reminder to those that have been faithful listeners since day one and information for those of you that may want to listen live for the first time tonight!
Our show :
>From Our Hearts To Your Homes
will air tonight at 8 PM.
You can listen to the broadcast by either logging in or phoning in.
To log in:
www.thruoureyes.org
and if you don't have computer access:
Dial 201 793 9022
Then use the conference number:
2400484#
Either way, you can hear the broadcast.
We share  helpful hints an inspirational quote, the book corner, the cooking segment and tonight we will have a guest as well.
It should prove to be a fast and fun-filled hour!

If you would like to phone into the show to talk to us directly, then dial:
1 888 572 0141,
You can then share your thoughts and offer comments or suggestions!
Trish and I look forward to our show tonight and hope this information is helpful to your own listening pleasure!
Warmly,
,    Janie